Great vise stop. It has a very wide range of thicknesses of jaws it will fit.
Vise Jaw Stop 14-000
The Vise Jaw Stop by Edge Technology is the most advanced jaw stop to date. It features a micro stop rod that is positioned below the top surface of the vise jaws for cutter clearance. The stop rod is also adjustable side-to-side to allow space between the unit and the workpiece for even more cutter clearance.
- The stop pin is positioned completely below the top surface of vise jaw to allow for cutter clearance.
- 1/8" x 2" hardened stop pin is used to accurately locate workpieces. The stop pin is also adjustable side-to-side to allow for cutter clearance.
- Fits all milling machine vises with 1/2" - 7/8" thick jaws and 1/8" minimum protrusion.
- 1-1/8" wide body with 2 hardened steel guide pins and large #10 clamp screw are used to secure the unit to the vise jaw.
- 8-32 non-marring flat point set screws are used to secure stop rod.
- Body made from anodized aluminum.
- Protected by one or more US patents.
Great multi-use work stop. Does not move after set, great time saver. Well made like the rest of their products I've purchased.
This is very tiny in size. about 1" wide, the stop pin is 1/8" to give you perspective.
Nicely made, nicely finished and a great helper!! And reasonable too!!
A simple idea executed perfectly.
Works great. Very handy.
Only used once so far but worked perfectly
This vice stop is a real time saver! repeat positions without a bulky table stop with this small/quality accessory.