Pro Tram System 01-000, 09-000
The Pro Tram by Edge Technology makes the process of tramming your mill fast, easy and accurate. Tramming is the process of squaring the head of your milling machine to the table. The Pro Tram is sized to fit the bed of a 6" vise allowing you to tram directly to vise for increased accuracy. It can be used with a sine bar or sine plate to adjust the head to precise angles.
- Square the head of a milling machine quickly and easily.
- To use the Pro Tram simply lower unit to the table and adjust the head until both indicators read the same.
- Guaranteed to be equal to or better than any other tramming method or spindle squaring device.
- Sized to fit the bed of a 6" vise allowing the head to be trammed to the vise instead of the table.
- Can be used with a sine bar or sine plate to adjust the head to precise angles.
- Calibration procedure accounts for any error introduced by worn collets.
- Indicator graduations available in 0.001" and 0.0005". (0.0005" indicators do not have Edge Technology logo)
- Shank sizes available in 1/2" and 3/8".
- Large 2.2” easy to read indicator face.
- Indicator repeatability of 0.0002”.
- Body made from red anodized aluminum.
- Includes calibration gage, manual and padded case.
- Protected by one or more US patents.
This tool allows you to see both indicators at the same time which means no more back and forth to check. Massively faster and more accurate than sweeping an indicol. So easy.
This made setting up the spindle on my new Chinesium 6090 CNC router simple. It also made it very obvious that there was no attention to detail from the factory where it was made. A must-have for anyone with a CNC router.
easily tramed my spindle works as advised
Great quality. Good instructions. Easy to use. Excellent packaging.
Tram your mill in no time. Saves lots of time. Worth the money.
Super easy to use, works great for tramming in my bridgeport
nice precision tool .
It was so easy to Tram the CNC Router with this tool. Highly recommended if you have some extra money to spend.