I am surprised at how heavy and sturdy this thing is! I was expecting light, flimsy aluminum but not the case. Well worth ghe money!
Multi Axis Stop 48-000
The Multi Axis Stop by Edge Technology has a design that stays completely below the top surface of the vise which means it will not interfere with cutting tool paths. It will also keep the stop rod square to the workpiece throughout the entire range of motion. This configuration provides a more consistent locating surface for increased part accuracy. It can be mounted on any available T-slot anywhere along the milling machine table allowing it to accurately locate a workpiece for any type of setup.
• Unique design stays completely below the top surface of vise jaws for cutter clearance.
• Stop rod stays parallel to the milling machine table so workpiece will contact rod face squarely for increased accuracy.
• Versatile design allows the 5/16" hardened stop rod to be quickly and accurately positioned.
• Large 1/2-13" socket head cap screws rigidly clamp the unit in position after adjustments are made.
• Base of unit is keyed to T-slot in table.
• Sized to fit 5/8" T-slot. T-nut included.
Great stop. Works well. Very sturdy made.
This edge stop fits perfect on my Tormach 770m. It's low profile so it sits just below the vise with the stop rod just high enough to work but out of the way of my fly cutter. I can't find anything to complain about. It's perfect. I did buy 2 vise stops a few months ago but they didn't sit low enough to be useful. This one is perfect. I wish I would have bought it first instead of trying to save money