Makes it easy to tram cnc
Mini Pro Tram System 11-000
The Mini Pro Tram by Edge Technology has all the same great features of the full size Pro Tram but in a smaller package. The unit is perfectly sized for bench top and mini-mill machines.
- Square the head of a milling machine quickly and easily.
- To use the Mini Pro Tram simply lower unit to the table and adjust the head until both indicators read the same.
- Guaranteed to be equal to or better than any other tramming method or spindle squaring device available.
- Sized perfectly to fit smaller table top milling machines or cnc routers.
- Can be used with a sine bar or sine plate to adjust the head to precise angles.
- Calibration procedure accounts for any error introduced by worn collets.
- Indicator graduations 0.001".
- 1/4" shank size.
- Indicator repeatability of 0.0002”.
- Body made from red anodized aluminum.
- Includes calibration gage, manual and padded case.
- Protected by one or more US patents.
Great tool to plum your CNC!!! WORTH EVERY PENNY!!!
I think this is a decent product however I do think it is overpriced for what it is. This same thing can be made so much more cheaply. It's great for what it is but to me that's a significant downfall is size vs cost as this thing is rather small and actually quite a bit smaller than I expected or than it looks in the pictures.
I have had some Edge Technology products and I expected their high-quality. It is an excellent device for tramming a smaller milling machine. Well worth the price.
Very clever design and high quality build. Makes tramming the head on my mill a fast and easy process. Highly recommended. Small size works perfectly on my bench-top mini-mill. Larger size for full-size machines.
Worked like a champ. It made tramming simple, straightforward and quick
I work on CNC routers so this is a great small indicator to carry to check spindle tramming. I use 123 blocks to get a planar surface from the spoilboard (already milled level). 1/4" shaft makes it more convenient for smaller tool holders (ER11 and ER20 collets). Unfortunately, I slammed the spindle down into the bed and jammed it.
Fantastic quality tool! Solid construction, nice case, easy to follow instructions. Made quick work of checking the tram and runout on my little mill and vice. Huge time saver
This is a fantastic tool for tramming-in a mini CNC router. My Openbuilds CNC has little clearance for dial indicators and this was the perfect solution. Iâ€™ve saved hours of setup. This is a very high quality tool.