Works as promised
CNC Lathe Gage 13-000
The CNC Lathe Gage by Edge Technology is used to set lathe tools on the spindle axis for optimum cutting conditions. Poorly set cutting tools will leave a "NUB" at the center of the workpiece after performing a facing cut. Our CNC Lathe Gage can be used to set tools on the spindle axis and eliminate this issue. This gage is designed with a large amount of angular adjustability, allowing it to be used with any slant bed or swiss style cnc lathe. The CNC Lathe Gage also has two different contact faces allowing it to work with both upward and downward facing cutting tools.
- Set turning, boring, and facing tools on spindle axis for optimum cutting conditions. Eliminate the "nub" left by poorly set tools.
- Designed for use with any slant bed or swiss style cnc lathe.
- Precision glass vial level with 30'/2mm sensitivity.
- Cutter contact faces designed to work with tools that have cutting edges facing upward as well as facing downward.
- Angular adjustability of +/- 60°.
- Hands free design.
- Ground steel shaft supported by dual ball bearings.
- Durable anodized finish with easy-to-read engraved marks.
- Made from high strength aluminum.
- Patent Pending
If you have a CNC slanted lathe, this is probably the only affordable solution to put your tool on the centerline. My only complain is that i d love to have 2 set screws on each side of the level for fine tuning it.
I have several Edge Technology tools and have had NO complaint with any of the, a good value for the price...
Tool is smaller than it looks but works as advertised. When used with a wedge type quick change tool post different sized tools can be set up quickly and accurately.
It works well
Item as advertised, would use seller again.
Very easy to use.